With instant brand recognition, this organisation employs over 60,000 people in four different continents. Offering a range of healthcare services to millions of customers in close to 200 countries, this is a truly global organisation with a portfolio of varied but complementary businesses.
As Tax Compliance & Reporting Tax Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Tax and assist with managing the global tax reporting and compliance requirements. You will be expected to engage fluently with the wider tax team and senior commercial stakeholders on a wide variety of projects across the Group.
For the successful candidate this role will develop to encompass all Group compliance on an international basis, ideal if you are looking for the next commercial step forward in your career.
• Review and oversight of corporate tax filing processes and returns globally, reviewing all submissions and tax payments in accordance with the Delegated Authority Matrix for tax
• Support the Head of Tax to evaluate and drive opportunities to make process and technology improvements
• Support on delivering the end to end process of the provision of year-end tax reporting numbers, forecasts, and external disclosures
• Support the team in advisory matters and project work
• Working with the larger Group to design and implement suitable controls over areas of risk in the UK tax compliance and reporting cycle
• Managing responses to tax audit enquiries
• Review of all indirect tax filing obligations for the global businesses
• Review of VAT return submissions in the UK (as part of the wider group’s UK VAT return)
• Assist with Transfer Pricing documentation
• Monitor internationally mobile employees.
• ACA or CTA qualified (or equivalent)
• Proven UK corporate tax experience
• Up to date technical knowledge of UK tax and UK IFRS financial reporting
• Experience of international tax issues
• Prior experience of VAT, IPT and employment tax would be beneficial although is not a pre-requisite as appropriate training will be provided
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Discretionary bonus
• Defined contribution pension scheme
• Great holiday allowance
• Possibilities to travel.
For a confidential discussion contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula Partners.