Our client is an global business who's activities encompass mining, metals, engineering and energy. Due to continued expansion they now require a UK Group Tax Manager to join their London head office.
The UK Group Tax Manager will be an essential part of the Group Tax team based in the head office of this global group. Reporting into the Global Tax Director the role will include UK Corporation Tax compliance,reporting and advisory responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Review of UK corporate tax computations and group relief claims for review prior to HMRC submission; this includes maximising R&D claims.
* Assist the UK subsidiary controllers with the annual tax accounting schedules under IFRS/FRS 102/101 and preparation of those pertaining to Head Office UK companies - this includes current and deferred tax calculations and proof of tax.
* Main point of call for external advisors, agreeing fees and ensuring delivery of projects and tax computations in a timely manner.
* Adhoc advisory to various stakeholders within the business on various taxes.
* Assist with other ad hoc projects as required by the Head of Tax inclusive of M&A activity, transfer pricing advice and reorganisations for the business.
Key Requirements include:
* ACCA/ACA/CTA or equivalent qualification
* In depth experience of Corporation tax and expsoure to either VAT, PAYE or Transfer pricing is essential to this role
If you have the desired technical background and can demonstrate an inquisitive mind, attention to detail and the ability to use self-initiative please don't hesistate to get in touch with us and discuss the role further.