AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading multi-sided platform for the used car sector. We lead business activities in more than 30 countries worldwide. By connecting buyers and sellers through technology we enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly throughout Europe. AUTO1 Group owns business units like AUTO1.com, Autohero.com and wirkaufendeinauto.de.
Its an exciting time to join our team.
What you will do:
- Support us in building-up a strong tax team and implement new and improve existing processes, as well as being part of system and interface introductions
- Be responsible for Corporate Tax and VAT issues on a national and international level by driving topics and creating sustainable solutions
- Prepare, supervise and file VAT and other tax returns, both on a national and international level
- Manage and support tax audits and special VAT audits internationally and liaise with tax authorities, finance teams and other stakeholders within the group
- Be the first contact person for our overseas office and colleagues abroad and you will assist in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements when tax input is required
What you should bring:
- Degree in economics or law, preferably with a focus on international taxation/ taxation, ideally you have passed your chartered tax advisor exam
- 3 to 7 years relevant work experience in a comparable position, ideally working in an accounting firm, a tax consultancy firm or an industrial / commercial enterprise
- Knowledge and affinity in national and international tax law, preferably within corporate structures and keen to set-up and manage tax compliance processes and supervise them once they are up and running
- Very good organizational ability, high resilience and flexibility
- Ability to communicate in English and German
What you will get:
- A nice office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg) with free drinks & fruits
- The chance to build up new things / projects from scratch
- A diverse, fun and open-minded team
- Learn how to manage projects end-to-end
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, leisure activities
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Anne Lehmann is looking forward to your application.
+49 30 201 639 2099